The compact basic performance converter
The compact SINAMICS V20 is the frequency converter for simple motion sequences. It is characterized by its short commissioning times, easy handling, and energy-saving functions. The converter with its nine sizes covers the power range from 0.12 kW to 30 kW.
Overview of strengths
Simple. Rugged. Efficient.
SINAMICS V20 – The perfect solution for basic applications
- Simple installation – push-through and wall mounting – side-by-side possible for both versions
- Simple commissioning, diagnostics, and service via mobile and local operator panels, as well as a multitude of options
- Easy handling – Parameter readout and cloning without power supply
- Greater voltage range, advanced cooling, and coated electronics boards add to the robustness of the converter in tough environmental conditions
- Stable operation under difficult line supply conditions
- Operating and ambient temperature from -10 °C to 60 °C
- ECO mode for U/f, U2/f; hibernation mode in idle state
- Integrated energy and water flow monitoring
- High overload capacity (HO) and low overload capacity (LO) for frame size FSE
SINAMICS V20 - The converter for your individual applications
Pumping / ventilating / compressing
Supplementary system components
Accessories for your SINAMICS V20
With the SINAMICS accessories, you increase the operation and control capabilities of your SINAMICS V20 even more.
Commissioning, diagnostics, service
Web-based operator panel with wireless client connection
The optional SINAMICS V20 Smart Access Module can be simply plugged onto the converter. Handling of the SINAMICS V20 frequency converter becomes even easier and more user-friendly since it can be commissioned and operated via smartphone, tablet or laptop.