The compact versatile frequency converter
The SINAMICS G120C combines an extremely compact design with integrated safety function and a wide range of functions for diverse applications. With seven frame sizes, it covers a power range from 0.55 to 132 kW.
Overview of strengths
Versatile. User friendly. Compact.
The frequency converter with optimum functionality.
- High torques at low frequency setpoints are possible thanks to energy-efficient, sensorless vector control
- Due to the certified Safe Torque Off safety function, which is integrated as standard, additional external components can be omitted
- All standard bus systems such as PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS and USS/ Modbus RTU are supported
- Intuitive series commissioning, cloning function using a SINAMICS G120 Smart Access Module, BOP-2, IOP-2, or SD card
- Simple and fast software parameter assignment
- Full integration of the drives into the TIA Portal system diagnostics and the use of the TIA Portal library concept guarantee simple reusability of the converters, including their parameters and hardware components
- Compact design, also for power ratings up to 132 kW
- Integrated input reactor and EMC filter
- All frame sizes in side-by-side design without power reduction or current derating
SINAMICS G120C - The converter for your individual applications
Pumping / ventilating / compressing
SINAMICS is the drive for simple as well as highly dynamic conveyor systems and stacker cranes.
SINAMICS is the drive for continuous processes with high speed and torque accuracy.
Supplementary system components
Optional operator panels for SINAMICS G120C
With the SINAMICS accessories, you increase the operation and control capabilities of your SINAMICS frequency converters even more.
Web-based operator panel with wireless client connection
With the SINAMICS Smart Access Module, you can wirelessly connect your mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop) via WiFi to the SINAMICS G120C converter series. This gives you a powerful tool with numerous functions for wireless commissioning, diagnostics, and service. The module is set up in just a few steps. No installation or downloading of additional software required due to the web server function. A standard web browser and a commercially available operating system are all you need. The user interface of the SINAMICS Smart Access Module is simple and intuitive in its configuration and use.
The Smart Access Module is available as an additional option for the SINAMICS G120C converter series with CU230P-2 or CU240E-2 Control Unit.