SINAMICS G120P - a broad portfolio with a specific focus
Overview of strengths
Versatile. Combinable. Application-specific.
Whether in ventilators for the supply and exhaust air of air conditioning systems, in pumps for heating and cooling circuits or compressors for refrigerating machines: the converter SINAMICS G120P are ideally suited to the special requirements of building technology and industrial applications.
- many industry-specific functions for building technologies and process industries
- tow-zone or multi-zone control and fire protection mode for long operation in case of emergency
- highest safety level due to Integrated Safety functions for industrial applications
- combinable converter with several Power Modules and flexible installation in the control cabinet or directly on site
- modulare converter system consisting of Power Modules, Control Unit and optional Control Unit
- versatile applicable for industrial applications and building technology
- available worldwide with important functions such as speed control, setting range, efficiency and communication level
Type: Built-In and Wall-Mounting Units
|Building technology||Process industry|
|Power||0.37 – 90 kW||11 – 630 kW|
|Supply voltage||3 AC 380 – 480 V||3 AC 380 – 480 V and 3 AC 500 – 690 V|
|Control modes||U/f control with stator flux orientation, vector control without encoder||U/f control with stator flux orientation, vector control without encoder|
Specially developed for your applications in building management systems
Power Modules PM230
The Power Modules PM230 can be installed both in the control cabinet and directly on site due to the protection classes. And due to different filters, they can be used in both public and industrial networks.
Specially developed for your industrial applications
Power Modules PM240P-2
The Power Module ON240-P increases process reliability through integrated safety functionality up to SIL3 level.
Power Modules PM330
With the Power Modules PM330 a complete product range is available: In all sizes and across all voltage ranges, from 400 V to 690V. A flexible and integrated solution approach that considerably minimizes your project planning and implementation costs.
Type: Cabinet Units
SINAMICS G120P Cabinet
Ready-to-connect converter cabinet units in the power ranges from 75 to 560 kW and from 315 to 630 kW.
- Version A:
offers sufficient space for all available options.
- Version C:
space-saving version envisaged for applications where the power supply components are accommodated in a central low-voltage distribution and need to be provided again in the control cabinet.
The SINAMICS G120P Cabinets are available with du/dt-filter compact plus VPL (Voltage Peak Limiter). They limit both the voltage unit du/dt and the peak voltage to the strict limits of the standard IEC 60034-25. This reduces the load on the motor insulation and extends the service life of the motor.